- Book Appointment
- Store Location
• Severe myopia (nearsightedness) causing the eye to be too long
• Severe hyperopia (farsightedness) causing the eye to be too short
• Irregular cornea due to high astigmatism
• A condition that causes severe dry eyes
• Small eye openings or eyelids
An eyeball with irregular dimensions can make it difficult to use standard contacts comfortably, if at all. If you fit into this group, you may be told by some eye care practices that you are simply not a candidate for contact lenses. At Golden Vision, we strive to ensure that you are given options, even when the dimensions of your eyes don’t allow standard contacts to be fit.
The California eye doctors at Golden Vision are experienced in fitting tough prescriptions, using custom and specialized contacts.
Looking for MiSight® 1 day
contacts for your child?
Learn about Myopia Control with MiSight® 1 day,
who it’s for and if it’s right for your child.